Who are u?

OddGuy

18 year old male who lives in New Zealand.

Im a leo and enjoy long walks on the beach...

Nah just joking :lol:

I work at Woolworths as a Produce Assitant <cabbage cutter> and currently love my job <you can take sooooo much anger out on a pumpkin with a machete B) >. Used to work at a Computer software firm for about a year and a half but that sucked so I joined the RNZAF. That to blew monkeys :lol: :D So Im just drifting along <and spending ALL my time in these forums :D > looking for something to do next. Currently have a "interest" in a foregin exchange student I meet last week while drinking. Thinking <depending on how things go> Moving to finland with her. But hey Im not looking into too much ;) My hobbies are working, sleeping, computer, drinking, hanghovers <oh wait thats my life :lol: :lol: >. Thats me in a nutshell.

aha... still explain 2 me one thing... why do u always use <>s instead of ()s?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well () look very weak. where as <> have a strong defination and you can easyly tell that the comments are "on the side" and it looks alot better to. can spot the comments from a mile away :lol:

ah! the mystery is solved :P and if u DO move to finland with that girl, make sure u go somewhere with an internet connection! :P

well () look very weak. where as <> have a strong defination and you can easyly tell that the comments are "on the side"  and it looks alot better to. can spot the comments from a mile away  :lol:

hahaha, its really cos they r spiky, aint it ;)

ok, ill be good, nomore SPAM ;)

ah! the mystery is solved :P and if u DO move to finland with that girl, make sure u go somewhere with an internet connection! :P

Helll yea! I go partially mad if I don't log into here after work :)

Ciddy: Yea Im serious. I have nothing tying me here in New Zealand <except family and friends :lol: ;) > But when you think that you have found the one you just have to go. <watch good will hunting it makes a bit more sense>

Ciddy: Yea Im serious. I have nothing tying me here in New Zealand <except family and friends :lol: ;) > But when you think that you have found the one you just have to go. <watch good will hunting it makes a bit more sense>

thats cool, i no a finnish girl, shes cool... i think i may be in love with her :S

But when you think that you have found the one you just have to go. <watch good will hunting it makes a bit more sense>

So, you gotta see about a girl, eh HeLLL? Good Will Hunting is a great movie.

As for me, I'm 25, live in Phoenix, AZ, and am a civil engineer in the USAF. I enjoy my work, but I enjoy going home to my wife more. I am married, but don't have any kids yet (planning on some in the future, though). I enjoy playing all kinds of games from consoles to PC. Also, I love playing sports, just about any sport (except maybe golf - too boring). I played football in college (my football not soccer) for the US Air Force Academy, and enjoyed every minute of it. That's pretty much it for me.

But when you think that you have found the one you just have to go. <watch good will hunting it makes a bit more sense>

So, you gotta see about a girl, eh HeLLL? Good Will Hunting is a great movie.

As for me, I'm 25, live in Phoenix, AZ, and am a civil engineer in the USAF. I enjoy my work, but I enjoy going home to my wife more. I am married, but don't have any kids yet (planning on some in the future, though). I enjoy playing all kinds of games from consoles to PC. Also, I love playing sports, just about any sport (except maybe golf - too boring). I played football in college (my football not soccer) for the US Air Force Academy, and enjoyed every minute of it. That's pretty much it for me.

lmao ! :lol: Yea I do :D . By the way that picture on the wall sucks :P

Archived