CTD Startup

Saizetsu

Here is my load order, I've taken off every mod that has conflicts and I've done a complete uninstall of Oblivion, went to each mod page and slowly added the mods in by following each ones directions through either NMM or OBMM. I've used BOSS to optimize the load list properly, I have no idea what is left to do, I can run vanilla oblivion just fine however without mods or DLC content.

Oblivion.esm
Armamentarium.esm
CM Partners.esm
HorseCombatMaster.esm
Knights - Revelation.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOPS Additional Changes.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
USIPS Additional Changes.esp
DropLitTorchOBSE.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
ISEmpireSwords.esp
JBladesVol2.esp
JCapes!20.esp
JCapesBonus.esp
LKF_EY_Vampirehunter.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
ArmamentariumLL.esp
ArmamentariumLLMagic.esp
ArmamentariumArtifacts.esp
ArmamentariumLLArmaVendor.esp
Anduril Reforged.esp
Artifacts - ArmaCompleteAddon.esp
mythsandlegends.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights - Revelation.esp
P1DkeyChain.esp
DRSplatter.esp
CM Partners.esp
CM Partners Special NPCs.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
lumi_enchantments.esp
DeadlyReflex 6 - Combat Moves.esp
Deadly Reflex 6 - HeX NifSE Patch.esp
Wayshrines Enhanced.esp
HanasakuTouken.esp
JaySuS-Vampire-Mod-MKV-V3.6.esp

There will proably be a mod that requires another mod to be there that isn't. I had that problem with Immersive interiors there was a mod missing for it to work, so look threw your mods and make sure you don't have a problem like that

Edited by Ball11

Saizetsu, Ball11 is right, usually the CTD on Startup are caused by missing mods or resources that are required by present mods.

The only way to discover which one is the mod that needs missing resources is either reading its Requirements List, or disable ALL the mods, create a Clean Save, and then go activating one mod at a time, testing it, then adding one more, testing, and eventually you will find the one that is causing you trouble.

And BOSS has NOT set up your load order properly: Oblivion Character Overhaul needs to be the last on the load order or its assets will be overriden by the assets of the following mods in the list. I'm surprised you have not noticed OCO not working, unless, of course, you have used TES4Edit to merge OCO with the other mods. And which version of OCO is it? Version 2 of OCO will cause serious issues if its Requirements are not met.

Cheers!

The load order isn't an issue. Thanks, OCO v2 and i've been able to get all the way through the creation process It ooks like OO was arguing with the mods that added new hairs or so forth no matter where it was. Eye anything it doesn't like anything that adds or changes characters looks other than itself. Makes me think it's a narcissist mod Lol