NMM 0.47.2 bugfix update released

Dark0ne

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've read through the comments and logs from the past few updates, still can't find a fix or explanation for my issue. I start up my nmm like normal after the last 3 updates, I only have a plugins tab that shows all of my mods, the right pane that used to show all of my mods and let me sort my mods is gone, there doesn't seem to be any option to restore or minimize it, I'm logged in and can connect to the servers with no issue, I can update from the manager with no issue, and I can download mods with no issue. Everything seems to be great except the part of the manager that allowed me to install and update my mods is gone. Am I missing something?

In response to post #11850550.

Well I've had the issue since the 5th and had reinstalled NMM a few times and go figure as soon as I post it here I fix it. If anyone else has the same issues here's what I did. uninstall NMM, keep your configuration when prompted. After that I ran Ccleaner, and Ccleaner's registry cleaner, and system file checker, then reinstalled NMM. Somewhere between all of that I got my mods tab back.

OK, that's weird. Just updated to 0.47.3 today and the "Launch NVSE" tab doesn't work. It does launch the game, but without NVSE; I have to use the NVSE exe to get that to run. :/

EDIT: NVM: the thing somehow fixed itself. :/ I closed NMM and re-opened it and now the tab that says, "Load NVSE" actually does. Weird. In any event, non-issue, it solved itself.

Edited by AncientGamer65

Can you guys fix the crashing issues with certain installers?

The scripted installers work perfectly fine in other mod managers but not in NMM. They install fine but crash the program and don't actually show up as installed and then work the second time...

I think it's because the install is written in C# which is odd since I remember a while ago on an older version of NMM they installed perfectly fine.

Why did you break C# installers? I don't really want to have two mod managers..

Edited by xCamoLegend