Gas Prices

mostafa_187

If the infrastructure where you live is so screwed up that you are forced to drive anywhere - and I've heard people claim that 1 mile is too far to walk - what are you going to do when the oil runs out and cheap transport is no longer an option?

People can stick their heads in the sand, ignore the fact that oil stocks are limited and moan about rising petrol prices - but wouldn't it be better if some effort went into planning more sustainable ways of living?

If the infrastructure where you live is so screwed up that you are forced to drive anywhere - and I've heard people claim that 1 mile is too far to walk - what are you going to do when the oil runs out and cheap transport is no longer an option?

People can stick their heads in the sand, ignore the fact that oil stocks are limited and moan about rising petrol prices - but wouldn't it be better if some effort went into planning more sustainable ways of living?

Maybe use these?

http://www.censolar.es/solarcar.jpg

most ppl her in the US commute. my dad works about an hour's drive from home. walking that distance would not be practical. and even if he was willing to walk, there would still have to be roads to walk on. a person cant walk on a four lane freeway 40 miles. its ilegal and dangerous. and then, if the walkways were to be made, we would be spending more money that we could use for the developement of better ways of travel

Archived