Favourite weapon?

katashy

An automatic Gauss rifle sounds rockin'! I hardly used it on my first play-through as I encountered it rather late and even though it can take out an Outcast soldier with one shot to the head, IMHO, it has two HUGE drawbacks:

1. One shot per magazine.

2. VERY long reload time.

So it's basically useless unless you ONLY encounter one enemy ALL the time AND have the Grim Reaper's Sprint Perk.

Dave S.

That's what i changed, it's automatic, 50 rounds per clip. It still has the damage, but now it really does own. I also made the "fat woman", and automatic fat man type thing. And hell is it good.

An automatic Gauss rifle sounds rockin'! I hardly used it on my first play-through as I encountered it rather late and even though it can take out an Outcast soldier with one shot to the head, IMHO, it has two HUGE drawbacks:

1. One shot per magazine.

2. VERY long reload time.

So it's basically useless unless you ONLY encounter one enemy ALL the time AND have the Grim Reaper's Sprint Perk.

Dave S.

Well considering that it's damage is around the 90+ range and it will knock any creature on it's butt half the time, it has to have SOME drawbacks. Otherwise the weapon would be just too powerful.

My weapon of choice against DeathClaws, Mutant Overlords and Sentry Bots.

At the moment, a silenced beretta and a semi-auto hunting rifle from JaySuS's Commonwealth mod.

Though now that my new girl's out in Point Lookout, I tend to favor a modded shotgun over the rifle (modded so it fires twice instead of once). When the Enclave starts cropping up, probably gonna switch to plasma weapons.

Im going to have to say my modded Fisto! xDDDD. I made it so both hands have the Fisto!... And also its always full condition. So u can run around killing pretty much every thing in sight with one hit. lol

Also, I jacked the Repellent stick from craterside supply and modded it so that u have 2 and it does more damage.

WOOT MELEE WEAPONS!

My last is my modded Eugene that shoots mininukes. pwn

hyuck hyuck hyuck

Nothing really beats the awesomeness of a well-placed bottlecap mine.

This. God, I miss my stealth character solely because you could lay these everywhere. They are so damaging.

But for ranged weapons it would have to be the Verdict from Skree's 2142 pack. Such a solid pistol. Futuristic though, so not great for everyone's RP-ing adventures.