What is the craziest thing

Fortress

The craziest thing I experienced was when completing the pilgrimage to Maar Gan. When I taunted the Dremora he said that after he kills me he would rape my corpse and be gentle about. My character is a male too. EEEurgh! :X

post-70619-1131657907.jpg

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really!? I've got to go try that! This would be the temple pilgrimage as you join the Tribunal Temple, right?

Just had a strange moment: Syin Shemazai, Imperial Bard is running around on the Bitter Coast, followed around by graphically naked Wine-Sot (thanks to Better Bodies) and my brother walks in.

Last time he saw MW was with the original peanut gallery version of hairy panties...

Did I detect a renewed interest in the RPG genre? Dirty little swine... :D

Yep here he is again, hehe

I dont think it's one of the Pilgrims Path quests but it is definately a temple quest. Just go to Maar Gan shrine and to the right of the big rock you will see the necrophiliac Dremora.

Another crazy thing I've seen is this weird guy in Suran who believes himself to be the Nerevarine. He even thanks you for destroying Dagoth Ur. But when you kill the nearby Dreamer this guy takes offence in a big way and starts to attack you. When you kill him he has an Ash Statue on him. I think he may be a bit of a schizo.

I also came across a Nord in Ald Daedroth by the name of Horstar Home-Wrecker. What a name. :/

• 2 weeks later...
In my latest game, I've joined House Televani so am doing quests for Lord Aryan around Tel Vos. I went through the dungeon in order to do the blighted queen quest in the local egg mine. I picked up the pages as I have before left by the the Imperials who were building the dungeon for Tel Vos. The final journal entry is supposed to have been left by the author when he came face to face with the fire elemental which was infesting the dungeon. Picture my great surprise this time when all I found were the toes(?) of a dead fire elemental poking out of a pool of lava. Presumably the fire elemental must have wandered into the lava at some point while I was elsewhere in the dungeon and take enough damage to be dead and recumbant in the lava by time I got to him With other characters I have some times failed to find the fire elemental in the Tel Vos dungeon but this is the first time I actually found out what had become of it..