What is the craziest thing

Fortress

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to say that I dont take a fancy to being called 'Muffin' by Crassius Curio. Theatre truope or not, he is just too fruity for me. Have him meet with Elton John or someone. I would have to say that probably the craziest thing I have ever seen is... probably all of the candles I have collected. Thats my hobby in the game, collecting candles.

OMG you do that two?! thats what i do with my free time. I collect candles, paper laterns, traveling lanterns. I put them all in my stronghold..which I think means i have a deep seeded fear of the dark, beacuse my house is pure light lol

I was going to Ebonheart the other day and from the path everything was ok but once i got into the town and went to cross to the castle it was gone, the bridge was gone, but the doors were still there! I could levitate to any of the doors and go into the castle like i normally would but if i came back out it set me on the ground underneath where the door would have been. The only exception is part of the castle is fabricated on its own foundation so all the imperial guards that normally would be walking around that section were swimming 200 ft below!

Thats really unusual! I never had that problem but id love to see that happen!

He he i collect candles too... i live in manammu next to caldera and i color co ordinate the candles! On every available surface there are usually a hideous amount of candles! Thats pretty strange because i dont know why...

• 1 month later...
Fortress' post deleted. Please don't post non-sensical one liners, as that's considered spam. Thank you. ^^; Also borderline necromancy, considering how old this thread is now.

• 3 years later...
The craziest thing I ever saw in Morrowind was my PC flying across the entire world after I used a Scroll of Icarian Flight in conjunction with a jump spell, and landing safely afterward with a slowfall spell. That was a rush!