What is the craziest thing

Fortress

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wha... giants?

Yep. There's a certain area in the Grazelands (can't remember if it depends on level) where you can find giant versions of various creatures. I've been mauled by a giant nix-hound there, and a giant golden saint I believe. It's fun. :P

I was walking in ebonhart near the main statue when my character suddenly floated

to the top of the statue and was stuck. I think it must have been a glitch, O well, i

took advantage of the glitch and managed to kill everyone in sight with my bow before reloading. :ph34r:

This is one of the best games ever made, but! I think it is also the glitchyest game in the world.

Agreed on that. Morrowind had more than it's fair share of glitches, but not a single one of them ever bothered me. Well, apart from that Tribunal main quest one, where if you've already donated all the Museum of artifacts stuff, then you can't finish the main quest. Sucks.

I just remembered mistress Therana, she's pretty funny/crazy/scary. 'nuff said.

This is one of the best games ever made, but! I think it is also the glitchyest game in the world.

Agreed on that. Morrowind had more than it's fair share of glitches, but not a single one of them ever bothered me. Well, apart from that Tribunal main quest one, where if you've already donated all the Museum of artifacts stuff, then you can't finish the main quest. Sucks.

I just remembered mistress Therana, she's pretty funny/crazy/scary. 'nuff said.

Mistress T's cat freaked me out more, didnt want to get freed at first, and then when I did finally resque the poor thing, I had to put on a skirt and got blasted! Also the conversation with her egminer slaves in rebellion about her usage of eggs is weirder still!

Last night I was wandering about in the hills near maar gan, there was a family of those nasty killer horker creatures from bloodmoon dotted about the tops of the hills, one was stuck inside a rock, trying to get out .

They all had human flesh to collect when I killed them.

post-69487-1134545303.jpg