Hair and Hats (Helmets)

Tekmon

I'm not sure if this has already been made. But is the a way to enable hair and head wear at the same time? I hate it when I put a hat on my character(s) and their hair turns to vanilla hair >,<.

I don't know if there is a mod available for download but it's really simple, just make sure the headwear doesn't use the "hat" bipedal object slot in Geck

I'm not sure if this has already been made. But is the a way to enable hair and head wear at the same time? I hate it when I put a hat on my character(s) and their hair turns to vanilla hair >,<.

I don't know if there is a mod available for download but it's really simple, just make sure the headwear doesn't use the "hat" bipedal object slot in Geck

That's helps Skotte :), but I was hoping for a universal mod :P. Thanks for the tip btw.

That's helps Skotte :), but I was hoping for a universal mod :P. Thanks for the tip btw.

If I disable the hat slot in the Geck, the hat doesn't show up... ingame that is...

If I disable the hat slot in the Geck, the hat doesn't show up... ingame that is...

It would need to use at least one of the slots to work. "Headband" slot may be worth a shot to use