Previous patch aside from 1.6

Ranokoa

I accidentally patched my fo3 to 1.6 without realizing that FOSE is incompatible with it. Does anyone know a legal way of obtaining a previous version, or even a release version of fo3 patch so i can use. I have a mod i need to finish that has to use FOSE and i need to test is but with this current version i can not. If anyone knows a mirror location to a previous patch that is legal please do tell. Or, ONLY IF ITS LEGAL, which i don't know if it is, a torrent site or something unaffiliated with piracy that may have that patch. ANY PATCH under 1.6. Thanks.

~Ranokoa

I accidentally patched my fo3 to 1.6 without realizing that FOSE is incompatible with it. Does anyone know a legal way of obtaining a previous version, or even a release version of fo3 patch so i can use. I have a mod i need to finish that has to use FOSE and i need to test is but with this current version i can not. If anyone knows a mirror location to a previous patch that is legal please do tell. Or, ONLY IF ITS LEGAL, which i don't know if it is, a torrent site or something unaffiliated with piracy that may have that patch. ANY PATCH under 1.6. Thanks.

~Ranokoa

Patches can be found in >FO3Nexus "official" category<

though on the >FOSE< site I did see..

FOSE v1.1 beta8 provides support for:

Retail DVD and Steam builds 1.0.0.15, 1.1.0.35, both versions of 1.4.0.6, 1.5.0.22, and 1.6.0.3.

GECK builds 1.1.0.36 and 1.5.0.19.

I bolded it myself