The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I am a herald of your one true God. The Win is hereby bestowed upon me, Sir Krimzin of the Blade. Those who posted before this, claiming the win to themselves, are heretics and shall find an eternity of suffering awaits them. Those who post after this, claiming the win to themselves, are slaves to deception and greed who will find the afterlife most inhospitable. Those who harken these words shall find eternal salvation. Thank you and get off my lawn.

I am a herald of your one true God. The Win is hereby bestowed upon me, Sir Krimzin of the Blade. Those who posted before this, claiming the win to themselves, are heretics and shall find an eternity of suffering awaits them. Those who post after this, claiming the win to themselves, are slaves to deception and greed who will find the afterlife most inhospitable. Those who harken these words shall find eternal salvation. Thank you and get off my lawn.

no get off his lawn!!!

ย 

I win now

ะฏ ะฒั‹ะธะณั€ะฐัŽ! ะ’ั‹ ะฝะต ะผะพะถะตั‚ะต ะฟั€ะตะดะพั‚ะฒั€ะฐั‚ะธั‚ัŒ ัั‚ะพ!

ะฏ ะพะดะธะฝ ะธัั‚ะธะฝะฝะพะณะพ ะฟะพะฑะตะดะธั‚ะตะปั, ะธ ะฝะธะบั‚ะพ ะฝะต ัƒัั‚ะพะธั‚ ะฟั€ะพั‚ะธะฒ ะผะตะฝั!

ย 

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะน, ะบั‚ะพ ัƒั‚ะฒะตั€ะถะดะฐัŽั‚, ั‡ั‚ะพ ะปัƒั‡ัˆะต ะผะตะฝั, ะดะพะปะถะฝะพ ะฑั‹ั‚ัŒ ะทะฐั…ะฒะฐั‡ะตะฝั‹ ะธ ะฒั‹ะฝัƒะถะดะตะฝั‹ ั€ะฐะฑะพั‚ะฐั‚ัŒ ะฒ ะปะฐะณะตั€ัั…! ะะธะบั‚ะพ ะฝะต ะผะพะถะตั‚ ะฟั€ะตะฒะทะพะนั‚ะธ ะผะตะฝั.

ะฏ ะŸะžะ‘ะ•ะ”ะ˜ะขะ•ะ›ะฌ!

ะ”ะ! ะฏ ั‚ะพั‚, ะธัั‚ะธะฝะฝะพะณะพ ะฟะพะฑะตะดะธั‚ะตะปั!

ย 

ะฏ ะฑัƒะดัƒ ะฟั€ะพัั‚ะพ ะธ ะณะพั€ะดั‹ะน ะฟั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ะตะปัŒ, ะดะปั ั‚ะตั…, ะบั‚ะพ ัั‚ะพะธั‚ ะฝะฐ ะผะตะฝั ะฒ ะผะพะตะผ ะดะตะปะต.

ะ’ัะต ะพัั‚ะฐะปัŒะฝั‹ะต, ัƒะผั€ะตั‚!

Edited by CommanderCrazy

Ich werde gegen Sie stehen!!!!

lol Grammar Fail Pagan! ... let me help you in translate your German, so we can improve your German You typed into google translate or similar program the following:"I will stand against you!!!!" but if I translate it back from your translation word by word it gets this :"I will against your standing!!!!" ( an evil being might see in the German a double meaning .. ) but this will only be noticed if you use a different program or are speaking the language. And you can help me improve my English any time you see an error from me...

Sorry pagan, I hope you don't take offence in my little correction.

Oh and your fail is my win...

:thumbsup:

ย 

Added after testing...

Google translate Vs. Yahoo! Babel Fish

Google translate: I will stand up against you! -> Ich werde aufstehen gegen Sie! Fail because in germany the word to "stand up" is not used in this way. Better would be : "I will defend myself against you"->" Ich werde mich gegen dich wehren"

now Yahoo! Babel Fish: "I will stand up against you!"->"Ich werde Fastfood- gegen Sie!" Epic Fail everybody can see why ...no comment!

Edited by SilverDNA