The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I don´t win this game but hopefully I can trade my .22 win mag for the Chiappa .22LR without putting up money in between!

I got a phone call from what sounded like a human person. The person tried to convince me that the call was legitimate first off by saying that the person was calling from M$.

Then told me if I am using Windows 10 it was likely being attacked. The caller was calling to advise me that as an agent for M$ I would need to download something to repair my computer if I wanted to continue to use Windows 10.

My computer wasn't on, nor connected to the ISP, and I was standing outside putting a part for my car in the car.

Before I could ask the all imposing question, "Can you see my computer over the phone right now?" :geek: The connection to my phone was dropped. :laugh:

:teehee:

I WIN!

I just love those stupid callers. They really think people think Microsoft calls individuals because of anything at all?

:laugh:

I just love those stupid callers. They really think people think Microsoft calls individuals because of anything at all?

:laugh:

What waste of their lives.

If they have the Internet they have the biggest source of literary material at their fingertips. With legal business practice they could learn from the Internet sources that they could replace the richest people on Earth if they gave a spit to really try.

:teehee:

I WIN!