The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I'm not entirely sure what I just witnessed.

Edit: Grrrr... Don't give bad reviews on my favorite game ever if you haven't even played it. I will rip your limbs off stupid head. Arguing on Raptr. Whether the Leviathan DLC is worth it, and whether it is breaking lore or not.

Edited by K00L

It wasn't even a bad "review" let alone "criticism" it was simply "Never got it and will say no it is not" in response to "Is it worth it."

And also this "Leviathan review -> Want stuff people would have said before its release that anything dealing what is in it would break lore but now that it is released is now lore acceptable? Download this ...."

He watched gameplay of it on Youtube. And then he gave a dumb response to mine, saying his "point and case was already proven by my response." How is anything lore friendly unless it is added to a game? If Skyrim didn't have horses originally would it be lore breaking to have them ever, even if Bethesda added them in later?

And...

Thank you!

RANT: DO NOT READ IF EASILY OFFENDED BY METAPHORS!!!!!

People are dumb but Bioware is one of those companies that used to be really good and now they've gotten suckered in to the belief that they can lick their own c**ts and they don't quite have the flexibility to do that while giving us a good show. You could say it's EA, you could say it's Adapt or die, but why, why did they feel the need to change the Mass Effect play style so drastically for the sequel? It's because they aren't content being really good at crafting RPG's, they want to be extremely mediocre at cobbling together shooters as well.

Another post down, pass it around, a hell of a lot more posts on the wall.