The last poster wins

TheCalliton

FO3 Nexus is broken, I can't even download a single file without it saying there is no file with for that ID or that the server timed out. :facepalm:

EDIT: Crap, I can't even download my own damn mods. :(

Edited by Werne

Its my birthday, at least yesterday was, now i am 31 years old. I feel old. :(

Edited by Thor.

Werne.
My advice: log of from nexus shutdown browski (must be a polish browser you are using) :ermm: .. delete nexus cookie and and start browski again and log in and try again it. Hopefully you can download something then if you haven#t already tried.

So, I let my wife use my PC for about 15 minutes since my router's WLAN doesn't work right. And then, after she was done, I decided to check on PC temperatures, and I got this instead:

WTF%253F.png

Note to self - Never let anyone with a sense of humor and knowledge of computers anywhere near the PC ever again.

I want that scanner :biggrin:

mind making a standalone scanner that does that :biggrin:

Also does anyone know of a voice visualizer that detects your voice when mic is on standby or active.

Edited by Thor.

Werne.

My advice: log of from nexus shutdown browski (must be a polish browser you are using) :ermm: .. delete nexus cookie and and start browski again and log in and try again it. Hopefully you can download something then if you haven#t already tried.

Browski? I didn't even know a browser called Browski existed. And why would I be using a Polish browser, I'm Croatian?

Anyway, I'm actually using a Linux build of Firefox 21.0. And I'm not the only guy having this problem, there's a thread in the "Bug Reports" section with 11 pages full of people who have the same problem. Unfortunately, only FO3 Nexus is affected, and I play only FO3. :(

So, I let my wife use my PC for about 15 minutes since my router's WLAN doesn't work right. And then, after she was done, I decided to check on PC temperatures, and I got this instead:

WTF%253F.png

Note to self - Never let anyone with a sense of humor and knowledge of computers anywhere near the PC ever again.

I want that scanner :biggrin:

mind making a standalone scanner that does that :biggrin:

Also does anyone know of a voice visualizer that detects your voice when mic is on standby or active.

That was actually piped output, the "sensors && aticonfig --odgc && mpstat -P ALL" command for reading temperatures, fan speeds and GPU/CPU load in my bash aliases (under alias "status-report") was replaced with "cat /home/werne/Documents/error" which displayed the text written in that error document.

I swear, she's an evil genius. :yes:

And yeah, I can make that into an actual scanner program that displays random funny error messages, I got the know-how (well, almost, but I'll learn). Thanks for the idea. :thumbsup:

As for the voice visualizer, you'll have to provide more detail on what exactly do you need.

Something that would detect my voice when the computer is in idle mode, with the mic being on all the time, you when someone randomly walks in will see the visualiser wave or dance as he or she speaks.

Something that would detect my voice when the computer is in idle mode, with the mic being on all the time, you when someone randomly walks in will see the visualiser wave or dance as he or she speaks.

VSX Ultra Player, I use it on my PC since it's cross-platform (works on both Linux and Windows, used it on both). It's basically a visualizer for whatever audio input you set it to, I use it primarily for DeaDBeeF (my media player) but it can easily be switched to line-in.

Cool sense i now have a dual setup, i thought it would be cool to use it at least when i am not :biggrin:

Edited by Thor.