The last poster wins

TheCalliton

So are ya going to import that vault 101 suit to Skyrim for kicks, running around Skyrim with machine gun would be interesting, just paint it gold and then claim it to be Dwemer in Origin :teehee:

Already ported the 101 to Skyrim, it's giving me a bit of a hard time so I can't take a screenshot at the moment. Skyrim is so damn sensitive when it comes to modding it and I don't even have many mods, only 213.

HEEYYYYYY!!!! its the king of the LOUNGE, well atleast in this game,maybe we should have a new pole, claming that the Current queen and king hasn't stayed with the contract and forfeit there role as king or queen, post once a day in the lounge.

Also Cool Werne, now we need aka 47 machine gun, remember paint it gold lol.

Edited by Thor.

You mean you to where bit by a Spider, maybe you can be Spidermans Sidekick :teehee: Edited by Thor.

@ TheCalliton, consider yourself nudged and therefore touched lmao

:whistling:

maybe we should have a new pole, claming that the Current queen and king hasn't stayed with the contract and forfeit there role as king or queen, post once a day in the lounge.

Maybe, but this time I'd be running for the king too. Hell, I post multiple times a day in the lounge, at least when it comes to forum games.

Good so its settled then, new pole for the new dedicated king shell e announce tomorrow, the last king who was Flint, has lost his rank as king do to failing to abide by the contract rules. Edited by Thor.