The last poster wins

TheCalliton

and what are the rules of this game then

:teehee:

Quest to for new adventures, and heroic deeds and make piece with local tribes. Space combat and magical beings far more advanced then we ever thought possible.

Thus thinking their tech was magic, they laughed at are puny existants... :teehee:

I'd laugh just because I can't even stay serious in a serious situation. Me and my friends once started laughing on a funeral, which was very rude but we just couldn't resist.

I love it when he says "banana plugs" in that british accent. Anyway, the guy is right, those things are just regular sockets with a cap, but I suggest using banana plugs with isolation if you have a high-power amplifier, otherwise you or someone else who might touch it could get electrocuted.

Its a 650watt amplifier receiver, also the amp itself is rating around 120watts, witch is great for my situation. I might just do the old fasion way right now. Although maybe my next paycheck I'm doing that little trick, tip make sure the power to the receiver is off when placing wire inside the amp plugs, or chances of electricution.

HD recievers are awesome though, i can feed my tv straight through it, no need for anything else, even the ps3 aswell, or anything else that does HDMI :teehee:

Saves me time and hassle.

Edited by Thor.