The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I usually group the channels and connect them to a 6.35mm headphone jack, that way you can disassemble/assemble everything very quickly, it's just plug and play http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif. It's especially handy when it comes to my strongest audio system, a 4x500W stereo system I use as 2x1000W with a 1400W subwoofer on a separate amplifier. I got it when my friend's club went out of buisness, he owed me and didn't have money so I took this thing. God, I love the sound of that.

I like the amp a lot, its small, easy to carry around when needed. unlike the Logitech z5500, that things HUUUGGE!!

More space in office, not to mention sweet looking. :thumbsup:

My HD receiver itss ALLLLLIIIIVVVVEEEE!!! yaaa not to mention sounds great, maybe even better then the Logitech z5500

Lot less cable and source inputs to, makes things cleaner, especially HDMi from ps3 yay. No more Toslink out :thumbsup:

maybe for my Soundcard :thumbsup:and it also found rhe source right away, amazingly so. External soundcard to hd receiver works flawlessly. :teehee: toslink.

Hmm great that my soundcard supports dts :biggrin: Not all do..

Edited by Thor.

Quest to for new adventures, and heroic deeds and make piece with local tribes. Space combat and magical beings far more advanced then we ever thought possible.

Thus thinking their tech was magic, they laughed at are puny existants... :teehee:

you mean give me money