The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Well, I've got hit upside my head with a shovel because I forgot to buy some poison thingy that destroys weed.

I wanted to get rid of it with explosives but then she said I'll die slowly and painfully if I do that. She really likes her flowers, and that darn cactus I sat on (now that was a painful experience).

Yeah, I can kind of see the reason behind no explosives, she probably doesn't want you to hurt yourself. But it would be fun...

And I assume cacti don't make comfy chairs.

YA know what i have a idea what chip the 720P :teehee: Might be using, i just noticed at the end of the serial number of the quad 2.9ghz chips it had xbox at the end of it??

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16819103942

and possible a higher clocked and probably 6 cores..

http://jedibeeftrix....hnology-trends/

i think amd kind of leaked the specs of the chips and specs of the new consoles don't ya think... :teehee:

I have a feeling this is correct :turned:

At the end i noticed this regarding the wii u

sense the actual specs haven't been released yet officially

The Wii2 will use an ARM SoC supplied by Marvell, specifically the Armada 628 with three ARM cores, two of which are A9 out-of-order cores clocked at 1.5GHz and sporting a GPU capable of 200 million triangles per second (MT/s), giving it roughly the same performance as a PS3 or Xbox360 has today but at a fraction of the cost.

Dude is Arm that good, i sure hope one day it'll come out for pc. I mean woow, 1.5ghz but the same speed and performance of a ps3??

Edited by Thor.

13984! WOOOOOOO

Oh and I win