The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I've lost many, many solitaire games. When I do win it is like a spark that ignites the fire to play again and loose many, many more solitaire games before I win again. Only the other day I was really bored so I challenged myself to a computer game of solitaire and lost the first time. I usually play until I win a game of solitaire and quit.

What really amazed me the last day I played was I won the 2nd game and I decided to play another for a change. I won again!

I quit after that time because I just knew in my gut that the next one was going to beat me.

So my advice to you young gamer wizards is to keep playing until you feel you have won. Until you win at something.

Remember though some times quitting while you are winning is a good thing.

I win!

It is never the same when the sleeping gamblers smell a game. They awake from their slumber and lumber over where someone is throwing tumblers and their wake can be felt like the air pushed in our faces by an ocean wave.

I am the wave and when I feel the game is on I keep rushing in upon the shore thing. *snicker* Shore thing! Shore? sure? Sure thing. LOL

I win!