The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Ooo!

I just had all my skill at making binary code look cool wrecked, because the ruler scale for this web sites Rich Text Format is in effect. Boo Hoo!

I am sticking to plain ol' "I wins!" And possibly some news or weird pictures or a scaled fish being or alien's being told to tune a piano.

Hey Alien! What are you good for?! All you do is go crashing into things. Why don't you learn how to fly that thing in a simulator like all the 12 years old do with their video games to get ready to take there real driver test so they can get there drivers license?

What's a matter with you aliens? Everywhere we go now we find where you left your vehicle and ran. We call that a hit and run here alien buddy.

No offense meant if you were in a war to save the world buddy, but you never call and tell us nuthin unless we absolutely need to know!

I Win!

Oh but the TRUE winner will be whoever gets the 400,000 post :biggrin:

Ooo!

I just had all my skill at making binary code look cool wrecked, because the ruler scale for this web sites Rich Text Format is in effect. Boo Hoo!

I am sticking to plain ol' "I wins!" And possibly some news or weird pictures or a scaled fish being or alien's being told to tune a piano.

Hey Alien! What are you good for?! All you do is go crashing into things. Why don't you learn how to fly that thing in a simulator like all the 12 years old do with their video games to get ready to take there real driver test so they can get there drivers license?

What's a matter with you aliens? Everywhere we go now we find where you left your vehicle and ran. We call that a hit and run here alien buddy.

No offense meant if you were in a war to save the world buddy, but you never call and tell us nuthin unless we absolutely need to know!

I Win!

It could of been a conflict between the two ships in space, one gets fired apon and enters the atmosphere at insane speeds while the aliens try to level the ship out..

Also the second was hit at the same time, ascending down in seperate directions.

Edited by Thor.

I think the business of alien searching is hardly new. In fact believe that we all have a common link to the past which if we needed to be alerted to what is going on around us on another scale of the common line of the grape vine we would be.

If I were able to acknowledge the skill and abilities to handle such equipment I think it would be that anyone of any one of us could. I believe we would be made aware of the state of affairs if there is one on a level with outer space ships and machines made to work in the realms most of us take to be science fiction. There are people around the world who are proving daily that what ever is a sensible and profitable product from Science Fictions can be made into real rational things. The following is a simple fact that years ago was not scientifically possible : http://www.technovelgy.com/ct/technology-article.asp

:ermm: Its pretty disappointing when you enter a contest ready to win, seeing that every other entry is freaking awful. :sick: Only to not win... And have entries you never saw be submitted win. I seriously felt like crying... Or blowing up the people who judged for the contest... If only I knew who they were...

On a lighter note,

I win! For now.