The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I officially have the most Badass 7.1 surround known to man, Boston Acoustic 7.1 speakers 110watt speakers hooked up to a pioneer 140watt reciever, and the its freaken Perfect surround, main voice in the front, and the background singers in the back speakers, with fm radio :teehee: Go power...

Cant tell ya how good the amp is, classified it'll make ya cry. :teehee:

bought two more Boston Acoustic speakers, very impressed with the sound quality, i man veerrryy impressed. No rattling or anything, and they are made of plastic to.

Small bookshelf speakers, but the power they put out is astonishing.

Edited by Thor.

Give your ears a super buzz. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/woot.gif Go to Thors Profile to party at his house!

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/dance.gif

I won't tear up! I won't tear up! I am tearing up because I have a mess to clean up before I can install my new AV Receiver / Ampli-Tuner Audio-Video set with 7.2 surround sound and duo jacks for bass speakers 6 HDMI slot with one extra one in the front for easy access any gadget to transfer stuff. It is listed with 4 stars at C|NET and the only bad thing they think is wrong with it is, "It doesn't have a hook up for AirPlay! Ooo! I have no plans on starting an Apple collection.

Looks like pagafyr suffers from the same glitch that i occasionally get :wallbash:

Mines a HD all to hdmi reciever, meaning it upsamples component, composite to hdmi.

I need a 3rd hdmi cable for my pc.. I may to go get one today.

Also it supports windows 7, you can stream your mp3's or flac, ogg, wav to the reciever via usb cable.

Edited by Thor.

I am virtually child free :dance:

Have no under 7's, no babe in arms, just 5 kittens, 2 adult cats and 1 puppy. Weaning in process and its a nightmare lol :D

Learning how to lick milk and not walk through the food is really hard work :sweat:

I am tongued tied, but I have the keyboard to do all my talking for me so I can spend more time trying to figure out where the string is that has my tongued tied up in knot's. Or is that, "Not's". Maybe that is why I had such a hard time figuring out when it is safe to talk so I became tongued tied.

I would start talking and someone would say, "Do not talk that way! Talk this way!"

I would start to talk this way and they would say, "No not that way! This way!"

I shaped my lips so they could see and they would squeeze my cheeks so my tongue near stuck out and would say, "This way."

As they said what they wanted me to say again I would start to speak, and they said, "Not funny! I am not pleased! You are not going to the dance until you learn to talk normally for you would embarrass me and your 2 step brother's. I do not want that."

So I either have a knot in my tongue tying me up, or I am not suppose to speak. Either way, it no longer matters since I am typing. Not speaking. Is that not Funny?

I WIN!