The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Yikes! Ice Beam's! Dragons stop fighting each other to avoid Ice beams. I use psyduck for cover and dodge behind camouflage blind for watching dragon's without being seen. These camouflage blinds are really great, and not for just taking photos of them.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/geek.gif

I WIN!

School's Out for Summer!

ย 

The bad gateway thing is likely being caused by the greater numbers of people who would not be here because of school days. So we now have a whole bunch more people on the servers now all the time!

ย 

School's out for the Summer!

ย 

It's not Summer, it's Winter here in New Zealand. Also, School's not out yet as well, but I'm anxious for it to be over now..

The reason I am thinking the gateway things are caused by more traffic is because it isn't just that. My Internet ISP line slowed down and has dropped off completely several times. The feeds from YouTube are lagging and stopping for several seconds at a time. I increased the size of the storage on the folder for YouTube to download more first and it doesn't seem to help.

ย 

ย 

I suspect there are increased numbers of people, maybe not in winter area's. When the ISP's, whether they are landline DSL, or cable, or fiber optics, when the businesses stay open longer and prepare for tourist season, and more people start ordering stuff, as well, the speed of the Internet lines slow down.

ย 

Unless someone else has a conspiracy they want to share we are likely experiencing the hustle and bustle of Cyberspace and the only cure is more pipe line backbone, and maybe even Fiber Optics is all that can save us from the lag on Internet Service Provider lines that will slow us down in the future.

ย 

If you are working for the phone companies this year who are installing Fiber Optics in the area, please run a line over to my house.

You know, we aren't making bad progress for how few people are posting here. Imagine how quickly we would reach it with a lot more.