The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Hmm i wonder if i am allowed to post an advertisement of sorts in all my friends lists. You know, come to the last poster wins and help us brake a world record..

Making a reference to it is not an invite. Making an invite to it is though.

This is a happening. You should tell them about it. The thing is I have already seen a request to aide this event and several other requested help too. If there are any rules to abide by that must be in place to make it into the Guinness Book of Records they should be observed and the plans determined to abide by any if this post game is allowable to continue as it stand and is.

If any rules exist and they aren't met the only way to address the situation is to start a new post site following the rules. It would be a challenge to start all over but knowing about the Guinness Book record has given the people the some spirit to do it.

Check out what is needed to know.

I sent a message to Dark0ne or one of the news writers a while ago. I think it was him, but I can't remember, and if it wasn't him I know it was one of the news writers. Anyway I basically asked if there was anyway if this could make it to the news on the main sites. That was 3 or 4 days ago.

My hope was that it would get the attention of some of the downloaders so maybe I'll get a reply, maybe not. I'll let you guys know on here when and if I do. :thumbsup:

That's the spirit Kool.

You could also go into chat and let them know :thumbsup:

That's the spirit Kool.

You could also go into chat and let them know :thumbsup:

That is also a good idea :biggrin:

We are such smart people! e-Five for you! :tongue:

Oh... And I win, but not the true win just the fake "I'm winning for now" win. How many times can you say win in a legitimate sentence?

Oops I accidentally double clicked. I've been playing Call of Cthulhu Dark Corners of the Earth and it has me a bit shaky. I'm not even at a scary part! Its become more of a shooter, but I'm still freaked out by how quite and creepy and my "I expect you to jump out of a closet and eat my face off" possibility factor. :wallbash: Edited by K00L