The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Oh yeah, never put a male and female together. Best case scenario is that they attack each other; worst case is they make babies (Usually they spawn about 50), which you then have to figure out how to keep separate.

I had an agreement with the guy who sold them to me, I get the female for free but in case that there are any offspring he'd buy them for 10$ a piece. Since there are none, at least I got myself a free fish. Either way it's good for me.

C'mon Dave....3000 years and you can't find a single girl to fit the bill? You must be doing something seriously wrong here....

ย 

Fit the bill?! Is that a debt joke?

ย 

Or maybe... Hey! Why would I want to find a girl to fit the bill? Let bill get his own girl!

ย 

Ooo! Maybe a guy named bill is sneaking around my back and driving off all the girls I have been admiring?

ย 

Ooo! http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/psyduck.gif All of you wonderers wander around making life so darn confusing! LOL

ย 

ย 

I WIN!

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/dance.gif

ย 

ย 

Thanks hun, I like it too. Can you guess what it's from?

It reminds me of Guild Wars or Dark Messiah, Divinity 2 maybe? I know I've definitely seen that mask somewhere and that emblem.

ย 

Very nearly right, its Dar Pha from Two Worlds II which I'm playing at the moment. Thoroughly enjoyed Two worlds 1 and when I get stuck with one of the puzzles I play KoA and everything falls into place lol

ย 

:D