The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I am currently playing Starfox adventures HD remake lol, it surely feels like its a remake lol. Dude the upscaler does one awesome job with Svideo.

I'm almost tempted on opting out on the Ratchet and clank HD collection when i did a screenshot and vid comparison to a upscaled version vs a HD remake version. Not much difference really :teehee: I'm getting it anyways cause i want the trophies :teehee:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41F40HMKInL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Composite-S-video-Audio-HDMI-Converter/dp/B003NS0UUQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1342244537&sr=8-1&keywords=rca+upscaler

Edited by Thor.

Wow, that thing actually looks pretty useful. I got a Dreamcast a while ago and I just couldn't go through with playing it due to the shizzzy picture, this might be what I need.

Although, I bought the Dreamcast and two games for half of what that costs, so maybe I should wait until upscalers are really cheap.

Its worth every penny, it does a decent job with snes games to, although it does't fill i a 42inch screen completly, it sure is waaaaayyyyy better then your average lcd can. Edited by Thor.

Its worth every penny, it does a decent job with snes games to, although it does't fill i a 42inch screen completly, it sure is waaaaayyyyy better then your average lcd can.

It's funny, just as I read this my cat threw my snes out of the closet. :laugh: I had even forgotten I still had one, just wish I still had my PS2. I'm only dealing with a 36" so maybe I'll give it a go. This type of thing wasn't even on my radar, you have expanded my mind...

CBS cares.