The last poster wins

TheCalliton

http://www.automotoportal.hr/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/yugo.jpg

A good old Yugo, cheap and reliable. I can still remember seeing new ones, sent from the factory. *sigh* Those were the good times.

Why doesn't hat yogo remind me of the peugeot turbo 85 :teehee:

http://bringatrailer.com/wp-content/plugins/PostviaEmail/images/1985_Renault_R5_Turbo_II_For_Sale_Red_Front_0_resize.jpg

Playing gt5 you get to know these things :teehee:

Edited by Thor.

Still feeling great determination to win. Still waiting for patch to install. Stilllllllllllllllllllllllllllll................

No! No Yogo! Not That?!

I don't like bronze or silver. It tarnishes too easily and because of that lame overblown WV I never could get the inside outside training course down.

I lose cause I like GOLD.

But I don't have to worry because even a little gold can go a long way. And now I have a little.

I WIN!

I LOVE today, because of the last night rain.

The temperture is too cool for a summery day and the weather is cloudy,every where is green and clean. i have never loved a summery day this much. :dance: :happy:

Sooo tireedd but ccan't close eyes, must close eyes for i win, close eyes, close, eyes, maybe this will make me sleep better. Close eyes, close eyes, close eyes, closeeyes, while typing very fast, close eyes, close eyes................. still awake ??? close eyes, ccclose eyes...

l;m''l;jkml;'k