The last poster wins

TheCalliton

i BRUSH regular, it was a accident, chipped a tooth during ahhh errr i don't wanna mention it, it was horrifying :teehee: nah not really just soomething that happened out of random.

I've chipped a tooth rolling off my bed an landing on my jaw.... The left side (the one I landed on) hurt so much for like 2 weeks or so >.< it was terrible.

And then another one because I was an idiot when we were hunting and I smacked my face into a tree :facepalm:

Ooo! OUCH!

I got my first chipped tooffh because I wanted to ride a tricycle that was too big for me at the time yet. An older brother helped my by giving it a shove. I could not steer and no one was holding me up. It crashed, I hit the sidewalk mouth to chin first, and chipped one of my two front baby teeth. Lucky me they were the first ones.

@LordFrostCraig Artist and Modder.

And look what happened to you! A couple of broken teeffh and you became an artist extraordinaire. The new and improved Wizards Frostcrage. I like it so much I wanted to move into that neighborhood.

Too bad I haven't done a thing with the place I made my username from :P

I have a chipped tooth on both sides of my mouth. One on the left, one on the right. At least I match, right? :D

Oh! Nooo! Did you break those two pointed teeth? http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/unsure.gif If those two are the ones you chipped, you cannot be a a full fledged vampire. You can hang around we me and few other because we all broke the points off. I bit to hard on something I was eating and "crunch!" Just the itty bitty tips.

Oh. Well. At least you picked a username that reminds me of fond gaming memories.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/biggrin.gif