The last poster wins

TheCalliton

The people with problems that make me LOL are the ones that can't get the game to work and start the post with "I have a (insert pirate name) and it won't run (insert mod name)"

Or the ones that don't read the game requirements and can't figure out why FO3 won't run with a 1.2Ghz quad core CPU. :mellow:

I TCL'd in real life once. I ended up halfway inside my floor and then I got a CTD. The desktop of real life is spaceship earth at Epcot.

I got re-kudoed so I can assume it was somebody was trying to kudo me twice, that is terribly flattering.

:P Nah I gave you a Kudo because I felt bad that someone took one away from you.

I use the oblivion mod manager thats been ported over to Skyrim, it has a nifty conflict detector that doesn't officially need boss. It finds them on its own, literally. Edited by Thor.

Here I was, thinking that having 123 mods without (unexplained) crashes was good.

I'm a mod addict, having 123 mods means 2 days of cruising the Nexus to get more. As long as my game has less than 250 mods, more is needed.

I've never even gotten close to the limit of mods. xD

But I do spend days scouring the website for things I want. At most I'd say I've had 100, probably less.