The last poster wins

TheCalliton

hello and goodbye then hun

ย 

ย 

Sorry ladies! The part of me that does all my thinking for me when its active it drains the blood down from above my shoulders until I am as stupid as a post. When the blood rises back above my shoulders all I am good for is womens whipping boy. I can't win. I am a God when I am as stupid as a post and the greatest God; or when the blood rushes back to my head I am the most useless piece of biologically engineered piece of garbage God ever made. I used to be cute. What creator would do this to a man?!

ย 

Be a nice puppet and say, "yup, and bye, bye" to these new acquaintances you have barely ever had a long enough to call a friend. Get it son, "Long Enough!" http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif

ย 

After reading the last number of posts I have decided you are all totally nuts and are beyond redemption :D :D :D

Stupidity is a state of mind not being. Stupid is as stupid does, so get your mind out of the stupid bucket and back into the "I am, I can, I will" place of perfect happiness :D :D