The last poster wins

TheCalliton

One of those stole my pocket mirror. Now when I put my mirror on the table, I wait for them in the bush with my Slavia. No one steals my mirror and gets away with it.

hmmm you sound like a person from mania am i right, don't answer of course i am, well i like you so you get cheese yum yum.

You are the quiet, violent type then

Yup, I like the stealthy approach to everything and violence runs in the family. I still remember when my father beat up a police officer that pulled him over, he was jumping on one leg and beating the crap out of the guy with his prosthetic one. Ahh, those were the good times.

you sound like a person from mania

Umm, what's mania?

LOOOOOL its true, and the Portal is in the Middle of Lake Huron :teehee:

Also tracking my 7950 its going to be here around Augest 3 YAAAAAAYYYYY :psyduck: I went with express because i don't want mine being shipped from Florida lol. it took nearly two weeks for delivery :teehee:

Edited by Thor.

Mania is a Place or portion of the Shivering Isles. Its where Sheorgorath reigns supreme :D

Goodnight children, I need my bed as I have things to do on the morrow.

Be good, play safe :D :D :D xxx

Darn it, I just remembered I never bought that DLC for Oblivion. Does anyone know can I buy it on CD or get GOTY on CD (my Oblivion is a 5 years old disc and I'd like to keep it that way)? I really don't want to buy GOTY from Steam and be forced to move all the mods (which will take ages) and curse steam every time I start the game.