The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Darn it, I just remembered I never bought that DLC for Oblivion. Does anyone know can I buy it on CD or get GOTY on CD (my Oblivion is a 5 years old disc and I'd like to keep it that way)? I really don't want to buy GOTY from Steam and be forced to move all the mods (which will take ages) and curse steam every time I start the game.

You used to be able to buy them online outside of steam, but Bethesda removed that :down: (around the time the elderscrolls site was revamped for Skyrim I believe). You can purchase the GOTY non-steam edition of Oblivion from most video-game retailers for around 20 US dollars. It won't contain most of the smaller DLCs, but it does have Knights of the Nine, and Shivering Isles.

See:

Best Buy

Game Stop

You can also just buy the expansion pack on a disc, but finding a store with it is harder.

P.S. Smiley combo breaker!

Edited by chocklymon

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/attachments/fun-zone/65272d1238342212-official-funny-cat-pictures-thread-funny_cat_pictures_188.jpg:teehee: Edited by Thor.

There are 2 ver. of Oblivion GOTY, the regular comes with NOTN and Shivering Isles, the deluxe ver. supposedly comes with all DLC, and the 5 year anniversary ed. is exactly the same as the regular GOTY, except for having this awesome metal textured box and an acetate (clear plastic with art) sleeve. I own a copy of the regular GOTY and the 5 year anniversary (when I ordered it I was told it would be like the deluxe GOTY).

Mine came with a septim :teehee:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-J6WK7HAE_78/T1lvmpI8FAI/AAAAAAAACSI/xrcJT7el-Tk/s1600/cute+cat+funny.jpg

Edited by Thor.