The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I really just don't understand how stupid people can be with information:

Fact: Pirated games are not supported on the nexus

Fact: At least once a week somebody posts in the technical support forums: "I have a pirated game and it doesn't work, I need your help getting it to work. Please reply back" and then ten minutes later they make another post: "bump" because they have no higher brain function.

There is no elegance to their crime, they are dumb and deserve more than banishment. We could use them to run in giant hamster wheels to power the servers and save money. Just a thought.

Either there is an error in your html code or, to quote Ghandi, "that sh*t don't work here."

to get this:

http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/l/love_boat-2585.gif

you have to do this:

[img=http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/l/love_boat-2585.gif]

Thank you honey, appreciate your hard work lol :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I frown apon thee double posts, they shall fall to a miserable death, while "I" great win will triumph over evil and proclaim myself King of the Last poster wins.:teehee: Edited by Thor.

Does anyone else enjoy reading the ban notices?

Yes. I especially like waiting for the ban to show up on people that I report for piracy. Like dirk45 said, seriously hello, piracy = banning, so why do you tell everybody in your post. :facepalm:

P.S. I win.

Edited by chocklymon

I really just don't understand how stupid people can be with information:

Fact: Pirated games are not supported on the nexus

Fact: At least once a week somebody posts in the technical support forums: "I have a pirated game and it doesn't work, I need your help getting it to work. Please reply back" and then ten minutes later they make another post: "bump" because they have no higher brain function.

There is no elegance to their crime, they are dumb and deserve more than banishment. We could use them to run in giant hamster wheels to power the servers and save money. Just a thought.

This goes double for the Chat. I have seen 5 people banned for piracy in a single day. What I can't understand is that people are still pirating Fallout 3, New Vegas and Obilivion.

Currently the disc versions of these games are going for about $10.00US with FO3 GOTY and New Vegas Ultimate for $20.00.

On a lighter note, I WIN :woot:

:pirate: = ban

:ninja: :geek: = pirate hunting

:ohmy: :woot: = lifetime of pirate hunting

What I really hate about piracy is that it makes companies try to protect their software; now I have to jump through hoops to play my games.

I hate having to swap out CDs for games that run off of my hard drive only because the game checks if you have the CD to make sure your copy is legit. I hate have to log into sites like Steam and Origin, just so I can install and play a game that I legitimately bought.

Pirates hurt everybody and make me angry. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-mad-smileys-116.gif

Edited by chocklymon