The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Yawn!

I'm sorry, does hexadecimal colour referencing bore you?

More of a Pantone man? :thumbsup:

She reminded me of a woman bathing at a campsite. I have learned that woman dress or undress often enough that if I see them in either state it isn't how they look in my opinion. I think it is more the way I, or she, begins a conversation which makes a woman more interesting or less so to me.

If say, I begin by making a little suggestion of fun, say swimming, or something else, and it doesn't get the appropriate response I am likely going to get pelted by water at least. Or I may find I am struck by a slime covered wet rock or a solid silver box filled with perfumes.

Which when not mingled properly can be very harsh on the sense of smell, leave a bruise or two, and cause all sorts of horrid ideas to arise from what might have been in that silver case as another idea is no longer a possibility which has driven out from the harmless attempt at charming her into a more enchanting relationship. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/happy.gif

Fun Fact: The hexadecimal code of your font color is '696969'.

That's my favourite position :thumbsup:

And now guess what I like :D

Is it filling condoms with water and throwing them on pedestrians? Launching firework rockets through your neighbour's window in order to hit him in the back of his head? Pouring Liquid Ass in people's food and laugh at them while they puke? Chasing people with a model plane and laugh as they run? Putting gunpowder in your neighbour's barbecue? Hitting an innocent bystander with a bag of poo fired from a big slingshot? Putting gunpowder in cigarettes and laugh when someone lights one?

Is it filling condoms with water and throwing them on pedestrians?

Launching firework rockets through your neighbour's window in order to hit him in the back of his head?

Chasing people with a model plane and laugh as they run?

I must combine these three!

Is it filling condoms with water and throwing them on pedestrians?

Launching firework rockets through your neighbour's window in order to hit him in the back of his head?

Chasing people with a model plane and laugh as they run?

I must combine these three!

A model plane with a water filled condom and firework rockets attached on it? That's a mighty fine idea. Add some electronics to release the condom and light the rocket and you've got a small fighter-bomber from hell, designed to terrorize neighbours, wreck open door parties and wreak chaos everywhere :woot:. I'll start working on it as soon as I get out of bed in the morning.

Look out world, my evil contraption is about to receive an upgrade, MUAHAHA :devil:

Edited by Werne

I will have to ground you guys if you don't behave :D :D :D

*throws poo on people* :tongue:

Consider yourself confined to the naughty step for the next 30 minutes thank you :D :tongue: