The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Why do people only make hair mods that add female hair, or they do add "male" hair but its just female hair slapped on a male head?

Can I get some short male hairs? :confused:

I'm not fussy, I'm just getting old lmao

Ooo! You are not getting the natural garden enzymes from plants grown there then. I eat some well known enzyme supplement's to adjust the loss of it from eating fresh picked lettuce, carrot's, corn, rhubarb, red bean, chili bean, bell peppers, yellow peppers, radishes, cauliflower, broccoli, strawberries, black cherries, green bean's, and pea's.

If I were up close and personal so I could see you i could tell you what plants your not getting the enzymes from that we need.

In the out of doors the fresh picked plants provide a better balance for our digestion. Since they are washed and primed for grocery stores they don't have as much when we pick them from the shelves and as we grow older we need more enzymes to aide our digestion or we wrinkle up and grow slimmer until we look like a prune.

I adore veg, I just have to be very careful coz I got IBS which is a pain in the butt quite literally :D