The last poster wins

TheCalliton

CBS is a very large US broadcasting company. Columbia Broadcasting System is what it used to stand for.

I say used to because now I'm pretty sure the company is called CBS Broadcasting Inc. and that they just kept the CBS because it was the old name. So if you spelled it out it would technically be Columbia Broadcasting System Broadcasting Incorporated.

Edited by K00L

People in chat are just like..........

:geek: :confused: :dry: :mellow:

And we are like!

:biggrin: :laugh: :dance: :turned:

We used to have a lot of fun and we used to help people all the time but not now

There are still word's other type that get me riled up occasionally. Not as much any more, but because of thoughtless reading I find I get provoked by someone else's thoughtless writing and then I have to go back, *thinking like I am an Alien here again* and reread what they posted so I don't throw letters and numbers at them if they are undeserving of a good word lashing.

Yeah. When I used to go in there I remember people asking questions and seeing other people help them. Now its... I don't even know.

I adore veg, I just have to be very careful coz I got IBS which is a pain in the butt quite literally :D

IBS? I am not familiar with the letters meaning strongly. I will Google it and see what, "IBS". I recall you mentioning what they mean before. I am overfilled with words so much though it has become pushed back into the deep library logs of my memories.

I got a humored idea of what IBS stands for while trying to look through my memory. An old childhood interpretation came to mind, since I sit on my a lot, for what IBS could mean. It was, "Infirm Buttock Syndrome." http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/sweat.gif

Irritable Bowl Syndrome lol, not quite at the Infirm Buttocks Syndrome part yet. Maybe in another 10/15 years

It was, "Infirm Buttock Syndrome." http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/sweat.gif

Hahaha what would that even mean? xD