The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Jeder war ein groรŸer Krieger, hielten sich fรผr Captain Kirk.

That is grammatically wrong and doesn't make sense. (Or It's very late and I'm not getting it)

Did you use Google Translate again? :teehee:

ย 

*proud of his German skillz*

From 99 Luftballoons, I think what it should be something like, 'everyones a great warrior, everyone wants to be (like/a) Captain Kirk' and I don't know anything about Deutschlandish grammar in songwriting so................ reticulating splines............. congratulations you made me look foolish in front of the people.

ย 

ย 

Also, I can lift/swing a pick axe of the same size (axehead) pictured easily and I'm the weakest human being in both arm and hand strength. But that design is impractical and an impractical pickaxe is opulence the world can do without.

ย 

ย 

Also, also, GameStop texted me. Borderlands 2 will be happening in 24hrs. So I will countdown....

ย 

ย 

ย 

0:23:53:15

It depends on the size of the pickaxe and how strong you are, I'm sure that there are body builders that can hold a pickaxe in one hand.

ย 

Its a real big one to, not just your average small one. i just can barley pick it up. Although after will power kicks i can http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif

Yeah :teehee: Borderlands 2, can`t wait for it. only one day now.

ย 

sorry Skyrim, but you will wait for a while :whistling:

Edited by Osmanli