The last poster wins

TheCalliton

@M48A5: I have three adult daughters, two of whom have given me grandchildren, I then have three other children ranging from 12 - 16. They will always be my light in the darkness, the centre of my heart. I may not like them at times but I will always love them and would fight to the death to protect and aid them.

@Saadus: I agree, I would give this game a go considering the excitement the others have generated and shared with us in their gaming experiences :D However that will have to wait a little while longer yet :( On another subject I was passing through your profile the other day and noticed you have noted that you have a newborn son, is this correct? How are things going parent wise? All good I hope, relish it as they don't stay that little for long as I'm sure M48 will attest as well as a few others on here.

@lv000: good morning to you and I hope you slept well, planning your strategy for GW2 :thumbsup:

This is me in Guild Wars 2, are you less impressed? you should be. I'm the green one.

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r535/Yurimarkov/gw005_zps0ffda2f2.jpg

Specifically, it's me carameldansen with a bunch of shirtless dudes at a carameldans-off in Shaemoor. We all embarrised ourselves that day, but we had fun. I won a penny for my carameldansen, and the event was postfact renamed "so we think you can't 'dans"

What this picture says about the game Guild Wars 2 is, "We all want to be pretty and handsome and sell people the idea that Guild Wars isn't just like all the other MMO's out there!" We are selling the idea that we are having fun spending the money you paid for the game and pretending to look like us. WOO HOO! Beautiful people, we're all Beautiful people.