The last poster wins

TheCalliton

OFF TOPIC RANT!

NBC is really dumb with their interviews sometimes. Like tonight on Rock Center they are going to have women from the military that were sexually assaulted while serving. In the promo they have the interviewer asking four or five women sitting opposite how many of them had been raped. Of course they all raise their hands because that's why they are there. It's like selecting five chocolate chip cookies and asking them how many of them contain chocolate chips. I just find it irritating how often the journalistic standard seems so low on all the networks world wide. I gather that the question and the women raising their hands is supposed to be shocking but it just comes off as damaging to the integrity of the newscast.

Still, TV, better than books!

I guess facepalms are in again, or I did something stupid >.>

Anyway, Kingdom Hearts HD collection:

I am jealous of everybody that has a PS3. I want to get this but I can't afford a console :/

Aye, I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight everybody, sleep well.

Now you have my raised my curiosity. What do you think you did that you think was stupid. I want to know so I can see for myself, and compare it to the times in my life I know I did something stupid. Genius, or no, everyone makes mistakes.

Wow! I must have clicked the Add Reply within a couple of seconds of the rest before me, because I was at one page of comments before this one appeared. The page was in a holding pattern like planes at an airport waiting their turn to land for like 15 seconds.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/laugh.gif

So I'm gonna go do this stuff...

http://funthingstodo...art.tripod.com/

which grocery store do you plan on doing these? Because I want to bring my camera and film everything. You might have to go to 500 different groceries stores and malls because they might refuse to let you in again after you do one of those 500 embarrassing one's and not really need a tube plugger.