The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Is there anyone here who knows anything about modern guns (specifically, M4 assault rifles)? If you do, look in the spoiler.

Could you please tell me what the hell are these and what are they used for?http://www.evotactical.com/images/m4-sopmod-poster.jpgDo these things actually have a purpose?Some American guy brought 20 of these M4s and a bunch of those weird things to us, it seems we'll use those next time we get deployed (which, judging by the current state of things, will be in Syria). I don't like the gun at all but if I have to carry it, I'll carry it. Well, untill I trade it in for a Kalashnikov :tongue:. Anyway, the guy that brought them tried to explain us what those accessories are and how to use them but since nobody understood what he was trying to say, he just dropped off the guns and left.Now I'm afraid to touch anything because I might break something and most of that stuff looks expensive. So, do I need any of this crap or can I just throw it in the warehouse and leave it there?

I win.

Specifically? Idk. :P That looks like it names some of them but I can't read them. I'm sure my brother would know more, or my dad. But yeah they have a purpose, though honestly I couldn't tell you a difference between the majority of them (especially so with the lasers and suppressors).

So this guy just came and didn't even explain the differences or what they were important for? Well I would say try and get in touch with a different guy to explain them since the first didn't do a good job.

An M4 = something for the weekend.Yes I love DA, the game loads well, looks wonderful, feels so real and I love the character development, companions and the dialogue. So much fun DAO. DAA was good but the choices limited and then DA2 where the choices were cut even more. It looks like DA3 will be more along the lines of DAO and we'll have the choices and character development we were spoilt with from the original in DA3.Anyway goodnight all and I'll speak to you tomorrow

Hmm I wonder if they will voice the character again like in DA2. That's one thing I like though I know it tends to lessen dialogue choices.

Good night!

I'm of to Guild Wars-ing! :P

Edited by K00L

Does anyone in this thread have Saints row 1 2 or 3?

I have the last two. I HAD the first one but no longer have it.