The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Some times all I need is the air that I breath just to love you.

I hereby claim the win, because you are all gaping and drooling!

Actually I am drinking a glass of wine called, "The Red Brute". Bleasdale from Australia. She is probably running as fast as she can through water and knows I have a glass of this exquisite desert waiting at our table for her.

I WIN !

I may be old, but in this 21st century that doesn't mean squat and death, anymore, is just a visitor of life as I prove over and over that it feels so, SO, SO GOOD! http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/biggrin.gif It means I am just as much a party animal as before. Thanks goes out to all those people who poisoned me with the lies, you know, that they weren't getting off, during my trials of growing up so they could get the cake and ice cream I had too. Thanks to them I will outlive them by a 100 years.

I feel good like I know I should. I feel white, just right, and fine now. I could be blue, but I prefer The Red Brute to wine about now. So go back to your pills, enjoy your thrills, and leave me to The Red Brut wine... Yeah!

Oh I'm out of love because you tried to take a fork full of my cake. I'm out of love cause you would have left me to wash the empty plate. You wanted a Ken Doll and I wanted you, now I've got my money and all you can do is shout that you would steal it if i let my guard down.

I am fine, like, "The Red Brute" wine. Now if you want sex! Do not put a Hex on my mind!

Boushkey Zanzy. Chjabo. Narzy b'nuptull.

That is my Simlish lesson for today.

I accidentally cheated in XCOM by naming a dude Sid Meier. That was fun. I don't even know why I had a man on my ultrafeminist squad. Now back to watching Breaking Bad.