The last poster wins

TheCalliton

What kind of plant? :D
SaladBecause I like salad, I have a connection to it. :P

lol

My internet is working again. I unplugged everything and left it, then my brothers plugged it back in just now. My youngest brother is saying that I have a virus. Right... I'm the one downloading things 24/7. I only get on here and then Guild Wars 2. :\

Plus our router tried saying that my PC had a blaster virus but it wasn't even on, or connected. But today it said Owner-PC was the problem. Which happens to be the computer my brother always downloads s*** on. And it is s*** he downloads. Mods for random games he finds, random games he finds, random programs... He doesn't watch out enough but he gets all pissy and defensive if I say anything. He has gotten a virus on computers like 5 times before, which resulted in my dad always wiping the computer. My mom lost years of pictures because my dad wouldn't wait for her to get them off.

He pissed me off because he was whispering about me downloading stuff and getting some virus that is ruining our internet. Excuse me but some idiot had left a torrent running for a year before (as if my internet wasn't already slow). Some idiot downloads random s*** he finds on 'legit' websites. Some idiot has gotten viruses multiple times.

That was not this idiot typing.

Edited by K00L

Yeah, I've scanned my computer a lot since this came up. There is nothing wrong with it as far as any antivirus I have tried says. I've personally gone digging through my folders and there is nothing unusual. Just Steam, Origin, Guild Wars 2, GIMP, and the general computer stuffs.

I don't know about that. Because it looks like I'm winning. :P