The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Our 6 week old kitty Spike. His mom rejected him and his sister who died 3 days ago. We were hand feeding him for the last 3 days but he lost the fight last night. We're burying him later on today :(

On another not:

Nah I win lol :D :D

Dogs can be like that. My cats and dog eat each others food. They share everything which is quite funny. Mr Binx doesn't rush his food as he loves the biscuit food rather than tinned. He tends to leave that. He'll have about a bowl and a half of kibble every day, but will also help himself to the cats' biscuits as they help themselves to his :D

Tell me about it. They all have separate bowls, but its like the Mad Hatter's Tea Party. They all run round trying each other's food even though they all get the same :D

I know its ridiculous isn't it. Its as if when they go to an auction room the people know that they can get something for nothing as the items have to be sold so they can buy something worth quite a bit for next to nothing. Sad but true in some cases I think :D

I hate those episodes. I get so cross that people expect to get something for nothing just because its a programme on the TV. If it was me I'd end up bankrupting myself to buy it lol :D