The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I'm currently researching a bit in this field. the most interesting stuff is that the hegemonial structure of male non-disabled oppression and violence has be largely coved, while the hegemonial structure of female non disabled oppression against disabled hasn't been covered up very well by sociology. Call it something of a frontier of sociology studies..

Here a reason why i did mind it

I was recently reading that around 82% (around 2,8 million persons with disability) of female disabled persons are victims of sexual- harassment, abuse and rape in my country

So I researched how many disabled males where victims of the same crimes. and i found out that there is non representative study in my country,

So i did a rough calculation of what is know of non representative studies and estimated a number of around 800.000 disabled male victims that are largely not visible to the government as victims of crimes.

So i try to find out if there is a method to this madness and a structure that can be sociological explained.

Edited by SilverDNA

http://m.rgbimg.com/cache1r9pUt/users/t/ta/tacluda/600/nbVTU3e.jpg

The Third Gender you missed lv000

The wheelchair symbol has always bugged me since it is used as a general 'handicapped person' symbol. It seems very odd that you have that sort of sign anywhere when the assumption is that the sign is saying handicapped individuals are allowed along with normal people. It's weird is all I'm saying.

Also Gender and Sexuality are different. Gender would be how you identify yourself and others with the Male-Female-Hermaphrodite/Transsexual-Ryan Gosling(He's too sexy to be any single gender) definitions in your local social biome.

Sexuality is your proclivities in regards to using your genitals and sock-puppets: heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, pansexuality, Ryan Gosling, Autophilia, Robosexuality, that thing where the lady sits on a cake, et cetera.

So unrelated: Does Sleeping Dogs suck? Because it's half off on Steam right now.

Not all disabilities are visual, and at times, these are the most difficult to understand and acknowledge :(