The last poster wins

TheCalliton

If you care about what people think of you, you won't get far in this world.

Well, I think that I should definitely worry less of what people think of me, I'll give you that.

It's easier to say that though when you already got a wife and a job. If I had my bf here with me I'd not care about anything besides him, in fact making out in front of homophobes is on my to-do list. I wouldn't just not care, I would fight back the caring by other people.

Also, you think too much

Someone in this country has to. :teehee:

Also dejavu.

The above guy's signature picture looks like I saw it sometime before and my post is extremely familiar too.

Creepy ._.

You go man.

also, in regards to my signature...

..WE ARE MANY.

nah. maybe you saw it a while back, i was in active for awhile due to naval processing and that was a guild i played with in Warcraft. need to change it actually, i don't play anymore. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/mellow.gif

I've just finished playing Alan Wake and The Darkness 2. I loved both of them. I'm not a fan of gun games but as there were other aspects to them I had a whale of a time.

The stories were amazing and I can't wait for sequels. I already have the AW American Nightmare so will hopefully get round to playing that at the weekend.

I couldn't play Darkness 1 as it was on console, but apparently work has commenced on The Darkness 3 which is to be released sooner rather than later :D

I would recommend taking a gander at both. Rent if you don't want to buy, but do have a go, they're great fun. Coming from me that is a big recommendation for a shooting game.