The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Passed out cold for 3hours, now i am awake. I had a small cold and when ever i get sick as i found out. Sleep always gets rid of it. Always. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif Edited by Thor.

-snip-

Find your computers manufacturer and get the manual PDF or Text version. Follow the instructions to get into the BIOS. Pressing the F8 button like a machine gun is how I used to get into the BIOS before the machine started to clock the RAM. If the machine boots to the OS (windows 98, Vista, Windows 7 or 8 ) 8) you've got to do a CNTRL, ALT, DEL to get it back to the start up. If you let it get started checking the RAM you're going to have CNTRL, ALT, DEL again to get the BIOS opened so you can use the, "Set to Default's". It is easy.

As long as you follow the instructions well, it will be easy.

Cold start your machine, start tapping F8 or DEL (Find out which your Mother board says to use as it is in the black and white start window and start tapping it as soon as you know which it is) until it opens up in the BIOS.

Thanks.

I know how to get into the BIOS. :thumbsup:

I just don't know how to mess with the frequency speeds. But there is a "Set to Default" button? How did I miss that? O.o

How did you miss that? :rolleyes: Because panic comes in low to high levels. MILD PANIC MAKES US MISS THE DETAILS WE NEED CAUSE WE EXPECT SOMETHING BIG IS ABOUT TO RUIN OUR DAY. :blink:

And the small print stares us right in the face. The whole time! :laugh:

I WIN!

Witcher 33333333

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Brilliant news isn't it. I just hope they remember the PC users. But then they will as they release modding tools etc and these have also been confirmed.

I love the Witcher series, its a pity that another video that is linked after that one says that Geralt's long lost love is Triss Merigold which of course, it isn't, its Yennifer... They'll get there bless 'em.