The last poster wins

TheCalliton

After being pummeled by my enemies I shook my head to regain my focus. Whilst I was I noticed the words at the first post, "For Fallen Hero's" When I read the first post the first time I was still combating the stings from my attackers and only saw the word hero's. Sorry, I did not know this was only for, "fallen hero's".

I am going back to the M. A. S. H. unit to see if I can get some relief for these human pains and to help get the constant ring of battle out of my ears.

I lose.

i win

thats the way it goes at these rock and roll shows

I am not finished or, "a fallen hero"! I am still determined to best the evil that I see is striving to make my people bow and scrape, or to wipe us off the face of this Universes' world. So if you aren't with me, you are against me, and I will visit, even you, one day in the form of a live being or as a story tellers bold memories.

My body may be at rest but my mind is still assisting the best of the rest to achieve freedom for Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Dun dun DAaah. Drum roll, Bamm.

I win!

I sure hope all of you get that new site I wont post in going with password protection so anyone, like me, who doesn't know you from Jack's shyte wont be a bother.

ROOOAAARRRRR, Feel mine wroth brief mortal! Pagafyr every time you post on this you will post for me BWAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Ah So calliton too as his sword is but a wish he could be like you. The short knife is a design like a tooth from your lip and the sword designed from a spike on your tail. While I will one day tug at your tale, use your scale as a bowl for my soup, and you always will be on my mind for my next supper.

Your divine soul I will thank each time that I sip, will be mine in the soups water, and once again joined in the sublime.

I win.