The last poster wins

TheCalliton

:confused:

I bought Crysis 3 and And drm free rayman origins free off of their store, funny they ship the actual game to your door.

Unlike steam they just give you a redeem code.

getting a second game free seems worth it actually

Edited by Thor.

64852_4987235597694_1483664754_n.jpg

733916_10151503168375857_576243544_n.jpg

Apparently there are giraffes in Missouri... Well... There are in the zoo.

That was actually posted on Facebook by the department of transportation... Come clear off my road instead of making goofy pictures in photoshop!

Edited by K00L

LOL i remember watching a documentary about the amounts of snow some parts of Asia get, i believe that shot alone was taken from Japan of all places lol.

Edited by Thor.

Ah crap, my girlfriend got a new laptop for 50$ (which has better components than my PC, damn :dry:) and now I need to install an OS on it.

She wants a 64-bit version of Ubuntu 12.04 she had on her old laptop so now I have to download it, make a Linux Live USB and install it. That's gonna take a few hours.

In any other case I'd tell her to do it herself but since she promised me extra-special bonus sex if I do it, I'm now looking for my flash drive.

What men wouldn't do to get laid, eh? ;D

It seems it didn't take as long as I thought it would, Ubuntu installed in less than 20 minutes from a DVD (I couldn't find my flash drive). And since that thing has a 260GB SSD, Intel Core i7 CPU and 8GB DDR3 RAM, Ubuntu booted up in 3 seconds.

Holy trombones on a pogo stick, that's a computer! :psyduck: