The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I'm a gonna get me one of the most insane soundcards to ever hit the shelves, it beats creative because it has hdmi

http://shopping.canoe.ca/shop/product--productId_14633889.html

and this case to go along with it Woot.

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=419876&CatId=1510

Note if ya wan't sound quality, HDMI is the way to go, hooked up to a HD hdmi capable receiver

"ASUS Xonar HDAV1.3 Audio Card PCI Interface with True Blu-ray Audio"

What on earth is True Blu-ray Audio. Seriously. :confused:

Also I know someone who has that case it's really cool and spacious.

yes Blu ray audio and HDMi out, best way to go for audio :thumbsup: its to bad that creative wen't with toslink and spdif out only, HDMi has so much potential through a HD receiver

Audio over hdmi is indeed a good way to go but let's not forget everything stands and falls with the quality of the source material. A 96kbps mp3 file is still going to sound like a 96kbps mp3 file whether it's transmitted over hdmi, 3.5mm jack or spdif. And the higher the quality of the equipment the worse that mp3 file is going to sound.

I've got a Creative Titanium soundcard connected to Logitech x-230 speakers. It doesn't really do music justice but I can't afford any better. :P

I've got a Creative Titanium soundcard connected to Logitech x-230 speakers. It doesn't really do music justice but I can't afford any better. :P

Check the bazaar, you can find a shitload of cheap but good stuff there.

Last year I bought a 1986 Sansui DA-R500 stereo sound system and connected it to my on-board audio output. It has 2X40W speakers, a 33/45 RPM turntable, cassette player, CD player, LW/MW/FM radio, 5-band equalizer and an AUX audio input. Also has an incredibly good sound because of it's large, heavy speaker boxes.

Price: 25$ on the bazaar while the cheapest POS computer speakers cost 10$. It cost me 15$ more than PC speakers but at least I can listen to music like a boss. :cool: