The last poster wins

TheCalliton

If you have micro stuttering lag for 2 seconds in skyrim, it could be a load order issue with your cdrom drive and HD, make sure to set the HD to load first in the Bios, rom second. it also will increase performance by 15% and microstuttering solved.

Edited by Thor.

Thief in the next gameinformer! THIEF IN NEXT GAMEINFORMER!

Troll... in the dungeon! TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!!!

Thought you outta know... *collapses*

@FnimonSni Yes, there is something terribly wrong with you. :mellow:

This is what happens when we men are unsupervised:

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/6702861_700b.jpg

And that is why god created women, to make sure we dont blow our sorry asses up. ;D

And speaking of women and keeping order, where's naomis? I haven't seen her in a while. I'm starting to miss her attempts to bring order into this asylum.

Sometime in Feb., Naomi said her computer gave up the ghost and it would be a while until she could return. She said it was kind of hard to post here with her phone.

On another subject, I liked the idea of the portable generator with the window air conditioner in the car.

Yeah, I faintly remember that she mentioned something about her computer having problems. If I recall correctly I was too busy posting penises to read that. :whistling:

And while that generator and air conditioner do look cool, I prefer this kind of implementation:

http://www.lolbrary.com/content/692/ghetto-car-air-conditioning-25692.jpg

Now you can put a microwave in the back, in case you want to make food on the fly. :thumbsup:

In other news, I created a Matrix for SiteBot so he can use humans as batteries. :biggrin:

UbuntuMatrixTerminalScreenshot.png

Works good but SiteBot needs a lot of electricity, uses 4 humans per hour. Need to reduce the load somehow. :confused:

Edited by Werne