The last poster wins

TheCalliton

ย 

ย 

Please tell me your not a brony :confused:.

Why? :huh:

I'm not a big fan of bronys

First of all, I don't like being labeled by those who don't know me.

ย 

Second, if by any chance you mean those pesky guys who keep talking about ponies everywhere, even if the thing they comment on has nothing to do with ponies what so ever, I don't like them either. To be honest, I don't even know what makes one a brony or what the f*** it means, I don't care much about it either.

ย 

I like the cartoon but I don't shove it in people's faces nor do I intend to.

ย 

And third, if you wish to insult me or anything, I suggest you do it via PM, mods don't like insults in public and they really like to swing the banhammer.

Edited by Werne

ย 

ย 

ย 

Please tell me your not a brony :confused:.

Why? :huh:

I'm not a big fan of bronys

First of all, I don't like being labeled by those who don't know me.

ย 

Second, if by any chance you mean those pesky guys who keep talking about ponies everywhere, even if the thing they comment on has nothing to do with ponies what so ever, I don't like them either. To be honest, I don't even know what makes one a brony or what the f*** it means, I don't care much about it either.

ย 

I like the cartoon but I don't shove it in people's faces nor do I intend to.

ย 

And third, if you wish to insult me or anything, I suggest you do it via PM, mods don't like insults in public and they really like to swing the banhammer.

I wasn't insulting or lableing you I just asked because of your avatar and I didn't say you were a brony, I didn't mean to offend you. i'm sorry

Edited by gaminggriffin

I ain't offended so you got nothing to feel sorry about, one thing you should know is that I don't care much about people's opinion of me. :thumbsup:

ย 

As for the avatar, I like it and I had no idea what to put there, this was acceptable. I thought about changing it but if I change it now I won't be able to recognize my own posts. ;D I'm still considering it though.

ย 

ย 

ย 

And now let's get to more important things, like laughing at human stupidity:

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/6761235_700b_v1.jpg

ย 

;D